Saturday, May 28, 2016

05.09.16 Wildlife in the south!

Picture of our district in Golfito and of the monkey feeding adventure.




Hey everybody!

I don't have much time to write because I am across the gulf in Golfito waiting for the arrival of my new companion, Elder Paiz from El Salvador.  It will be a short email, but it is okay because we just talked a couple of days ago.

So a couple of hours ago, Elder Gibby and I were making some spaghetti in the house and saw a pack of wild monkeys across the street in the trees.  So, we booked it to the closest store and bought some bananas.  We ran back and fed bananas to a pack of wild monkeys.  It was such a cool experience!  Now I know that monkeys really do like to eat bananas!

The work is well!  I hope to learn lots from my new companion.  I brought him into the mission in the office so I already know him.  He is a ball of energy!  

I love you guys so much!  Keep the faith!

Elder Nelson

Mi amigo mexicano siempre me decia "Siempre hay que tener bananos a mano por si acaso lleguen los monos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment