Sunday, January 10, 2016

1.9.16 Costa Rica Pura Vida

Hey everybody!

I hope that you are all doing well!  I love hearing from each of you.  I was cracking up when I heard about the entertainment that dad gives to the nephews on facetime.  I can pretty much imagine what it would be like in my head and it would be quite the hoot!  I hope that you are all well as you start school back up and that you have success!  Love you all!

This week was tiring!  Elder Abel and I have been working really hard and I have just felt exhausted!  Maybe I just feel so tired because Elder Abel is so tired.  He has not been used the schedule we have here and he is really tired.  But we continue forward each day with the strength from the Lord.  We have been really busy and he is picking everything up really well.  I have a lot of tips and tricks that I am teaching him that took me a year to acquire haha.  

We have found some really great families.  They have great questions and we are teaching them lots.  We are planning to have several of them in church this week.  

We have a couple bits of exciting news here in the office.  Elder Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles will be coming to the mission this month.  We will have a multi-mission conference with the west mission in Heredia.  Also, we will be receiving Elder Ochoa from the seventy here in February.  I am so excited to learn from our leaders, special witnesses of Jesus Christ.  It will be great!

I love you all so much and wish the best for you!  Read your scriptures and say your prayers!

Elder Nelson

Mi amigo mexicano siempre me decía "Bienvenido día santo, hoy podemos descansar."

No comments:

Post a Comment