Sunday, December 6, 2015

12.05.15 Changes week!!

Hey everybody!!

How are you all doing?  I hope that everyone is well and happy!  The Lord sure is good to us!

So last week my companion and I realized that we had a mouse in our house.  (Did you like that rhyme?)  So we were cleaning up and we noticed that this mouse had been tearing up the entire house.  He got into my companion's suitcase and tore everything up and went to the bathroom and long story short his suitcase is now in the garbage dump (I learned early on to always keep my suitcases zipped up to keep out the cockroaches).  So we went to the little store around the corner and asked for mousetraps.  The first one they gave to me was the size of my foot.  I had never seen a mousetrap that big in my entire life.  I chuckled to myself and asked if they had any smaller traps.  They gave me the standard size and we returned to the house to set them.  We left for the day and when we returned we had a surprise on the ground!  The rat was lying dead on the ground.  Both of the traps were both set, so we still don't know exactly how it died in the middle of the floor. The greatest lesson I learned was the reason why they sell the mousetraps the size of my foot!  The rat was HUGE!!  Those normal traps wouldn't have done anything!  It kind of gives me an eerie feeling to know that rats that big are in our house..

This week was another changes week.  It was really stressful because President opened a lot of new areas and made tons of changes.  We had lots of late nights this week.  On Wednesday the office was full of 80 missionaries with their luggage!  We got it all managed well and everyone took off to their new areas!  We brought in 10 new missionaries and they are great!  They are so ready to work and we are so happy to have them in the mission!  

I don't have a lot of time this week, so I have got to get going!  I love you all so much!

Elder Nelson

Mi amigo mexicano siempre me decía "Siempre hay que comprar las ratoneras grandes"


No comments:

Post a Comment