Sunday, April 19, 2015

04/18/15

Hey everybody!
I hope that everything is going well!  Sounds like the boys are getting ready for another fishing trip soon.  That's awesome and I hope you have a good catch.  I can't believe that Bentley is already in pre-school!  He's growing up really fast.  Sounds like you are enjoying some great weather.  Any day now we are expecting the start of the rain.  I've still got my first umbrella in the mission and I'm ready to break it back out.. duct tape and all!
This week has been full of excitement.  We are still working with Noelia and helping her progress in the Gospel.  Elder Nielson and I spent a lot of time in the office this week trying to make some major changes to the mission before the split.  Everything seems to be picking up right now.  We are changing the entire housing system of the missionaries to be paid electronically rather than having the missionaries take out cash to pay their landlords.  It is a lot of work but it will really streamline the process for the entire mission.  Also we have the audit next week so we are preparing for that a lot to make sure that we are all up to speed and ready to present the mission to the church.  Another changes week is coming up and we have a week of Zone Conferences to look forward to.  There are a lot of things going on! 

This morning we picked up President and his wife from the airport after they were in a mission presidents seminar with the Area Presidency.  We were able to discuss the conference and to have a good laugh. They are so great!
This last week we had time to buy some food at an American store.  I bought some frozen corn dogs so I am doing pretty good right now!  Now I just need to find a chocolate shake and it'll be just like Crown Burger haha.
Sorry I wasn't able to write a lot today, we are limited on time. 
I love and pray for you!
Elder Nelson
Mi amigo mexicano siempre me decía "Usted no sabe comer. Solo come cosas de la microondas."

No comments:

Post a Comment