Wednesday, January 14, 2015

1/13/15 En la obra!

Hey!

How is everyone doing!  I hope that everyone has had a great week!   It's awesome to hear that the remodeling of some rooms in the house is done!  That is so sweet!  I would love to see some pictures too.  Sounds like all sorts of things are happening at the Nelson home! Glad that all is well.

This week has been great.  Right now we are searching as hard as we can for new families.  The purpose of the góspel is to bless families and to allow us to live together forever as families.  The church is very focused on the family, but we can see that living the góspel as a family brings many more blessings and provides more support to recent converts.  These people that are baptized have to turn their lives around completely, and doing together as a family is the best way!  We just need to help people to understand the importance of families and marriage. With the help of the Lord we can help them to receive all of the blessings that a family in the Church can receive.

This week Elder Carter and I had a pretty funny experience.  We were walking down the road and a guy in a big truck called us over to talk to him.  He kept asking us all of these weird questions like if we were from the U.S. and if we had girlfriends.  Well in the end he told us that he has two daughters that he wants us to marry them haha.  I hope he wasn't too disappointed when we said no haha.  I have always heard of that happening to people but I never thought that it would happen to me.

So yesterday I was in the house and I thought that I would go to my box and get a little treat to nibble on.  Well there were only a couple of treats left in the box and when I stuck my hand in I had a great surprise.  When I took my hand out it was completely black with huge ants!  They bit me so bad.. I was running through the house trying to get them off of my hand.  My hand stung so bad for a while after that haha.

I hope you all have a great week!  I love you all!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment