Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/03/14 Hey Fam!

I'm glad to hear that all is well on the home front! Sounds like you all had some fun with Halloween.  That is awesome that Nate and Karli get to dress up their kids and go trick or treating!
 
This week we had a lot of fun!  We got to go to a FHE/party to say goodbye to Elder Herrera (another Elder in La Rita) who is going back home to Argentina.  We ate a ton of good food and we were able to have a lot of fun with the members and strengthen our relationships.  This week we also got a new ward mission leader.  There is an 18 year old boy named Anthony here in the ward who went out on visits with us all the time.  He just got called to be the Ward Mission Leader and is super nervous but we are going to help him out haha.  We are going to have some major success in our ward!
 
Also, we just got back from a zone activity.  We started with a meeting to evaluate our progress and goals as a zone and after we played some soccer.  It was pouring rain but it was a blast!  Let's just say that we have a new David Beckham on the rise haha.  I finished with a goal so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself!  All of the latinos were just as surprised as I was when I totally destroyed out there. It was a fun activity to bond as a zone and to relax a bit!
 
I forgot to tell you last week that we had the baptism of Valeria!  It was awesome and a great day for her family and for the ward.  They have an incredible faith and it impresses me every day!
 
I hope all is well for you in this coming week!  I love you all so much!
 
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment