Sunday, August 31, 2014

8/25/14 Address

I couldn't figure out how to send the pics on this computer this week but I will try to figure it out for next week.

The address here for packages:

Elder Tanner Nelson
Costa Rica San Jose Mission
De la Pops de Curridabat
500 mts sur, Oficina Isquienera
Edificio Trebol, Local #6
San Jose, Costa Rica


Address for letters:

Elder Tanner Nelson
Costa Rica San Jose Mission
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica

They say to only send things USPS.  If they ask what is inside say missionary supplies and treats.

Funny story that happened this week.  I was plunging the toilet because they have no suction at all here and a cockroach the length of my pointer finger crawled up the handled and onto my arm!  It was crazy,,, our house is infested with bugs.

Love you

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment