Sunday, July 20, 2014

7/18/14 - Travel Plans and Mission Assignment

Hello!

Today I discovered where I am going to be reassigned for the next transfer. I am going to the ARIZONA GILBERT MISSION!  Arizona in July... yeesh! haha I know it will be great! They wanted me to write you and let you know when I will be leaving.  But apparently Arizona has a ton of members so I'll be taken care of.

I will be flying out on Tuesday morning.  My flight number is Delta 1681 with service to Phoenix(Sky Harbor Int.).  I take off at 8:36am on Tuesday morning and arrive at 9:13am.  I can't wait to be able to talk with you! Be ready! I have to get off and I don't know when I will be able to write you again.  It probably won't be until when I am in AZ.

Love you guys!!

Elder Tanner Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment